Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events
@LATINO HAMMAMET (Ex British Bar)

Dj Black Jack ON the mix









mercredi 9 avril 2008

Dj BlackJack feat AaRON Feat 2pac- U-Turn (Aposifi Mix)

This is a acoustic Remix of the great song from aaron called lili. 2pac still alive and sing it with him. Recommended by a friend. Check out this APOSIFI MIX.


File name: Dj BlackJack feat AaRON Feat 2pac- U-Turn (Aposifi Mix).mp3

Size: 6,34 mb

Length: 4:37

Download >>>> http://www.speedyshare.com/567363780.html

2 commentaires:

APO SIFI a dit…

wawwwwwwwwwww; merci bcp black jack pour ce mix , c fé trop plaisir, c super :))

Anonyme a dit…

Hey there,

I am building a blog spot to post updates of mixtapes, mixes, shows, dj mixes etc.

Can I just post your latest update`s on my blog spot?
If you mind, let me know.

In the future you can post your update`s yourself and i will post them on my blog.
I only post the links to your site, NO deeplinking.

And if you want to support me you can put a back link on your site
Thx and keep up the good work.
Mixdigger